Junior Program - The Rabbits
The Rabbits by John Marsden & Shaun Tan is an award-winning and convention defying picture book describing the colonisation of Australia from the Aboriginal perspective. For STUDENTS AGED 12-14 years. Includes links to Australian national, NSW, and UK (KS3) Curricula.
With The Rabbits Worksheets you get:
- A handout ready to go for class, with zero preparation!
- Curriculum links
- Detailed instructions on how to use the resource in your lesson, and how to assess your students.
With The Rabbits - Complete 6-week Program Bundle You Get:
- A 39-page PDF with Week-By-Week Teacher Instructions and printable Student Workbooks
- A PowerPoint presentation on Essay Writing Foundations
- You also get ALL our individual The Rabbits worksheets at no extra cost!